Access to the May livestream only.
Updated agenda now available for our LIVESTREAM taking place on the 14th of MAY. Plus, we’ve adjusted the focus of our September CONFERENCE. View details below.
Information as it pertains to COVID-19. Read more
We are pleased to announce that we have added a Digital Strategy Livestream event on May 14 as an important and timely complement to our rescheduled main Digital Commerce Conference on September 16-17 in Amsterdam.
This is in response to the immediate need for brand owners like yourself to have the latest digital commerce projections, insights, and benchmarks as you prepare for your annual commercial planning cycle from Q2.
As we emerge from the current COVID-19 crisis, it has never been more important to understand the presumably much larger role digital commerce will play in your medium-to-long-term strategy. So it is not an exaggeration to say that these May and September events will be our most important digital events ever.
Two Digital Commerce (DC) events to help You to Win
Our May event (DC Strategic Insights) & September event (DC Strategic Planning) will complement the typical planning milestones for commercial strategy and planning processes – to ensure digital commerce opportunities and challenges are appropriately factored into your 2021-25 growth planning.
Our May livestream event is timed to support the inclusion of digital commerce thinking into the category, brand and portfolio strategies at the I&O (Issues and Opportunities) phase of your commercial planning process for 2021 & beyond. This three-hour session will be delivered online and will prepare you for the new consumer and retail landscape. See full agenda for details:
Our two-day September conference is timed to support the channel planning phase of your commercial planning process for 2021-2025. Kantar’s team of experts will be on hand to help you translate your brand plans into powerful omnichannel & digital commerce channel plans. See full agenda for details:
Free access to the May livestream, access to both days of the September conference, and PDF files of all presentations
Free access to the May livestream, access to both days of the September conference, and PDF files of all presentations for 3 people
One day passes are available for €1295.
Quick question regarding pricing? Email our Events Director email@example.com
(*Some guest speaker case studies may be excluded from sharing at their request.)
Kantar’s Futures team will help you get to know your 2030 consumer. Discover the human factors driving the increasingly digital lives of consumers & shoppers in post-COVID-19 Europe
• Future of home, work, play // Emerging generational effects
• New attitudes to sustainability // Impact of the rollout of new technologies e.g. 5G
Using our Worldpanel+ data, we’ll give you what you need to know about the shifts in strategies that are restructuring the trade across Europe.
• Channel forecasts across Bricks & Clicks, Pureplay and Direct-to-Consumer
• New Retail best practice examples // Shopper experience // Fulfillment options
Hear lessons from the leading edge of digital commerce, firsthand from a top brand seeking to navigate post-COVID-19 Europe (speaker TBC):
• Ambition / Philosophy
• Roadmap for 2025 and beyond
• What you need to get there
Our Digital Commerce team will help you to live benchmark your DC capability. Where are your brands over-performing and under-performing vs industry norms? What’s your DC fitness?
• DC strategic fitness (eMerchandising, content, marketing/media, channel capabilities)
• DC organisational fitness
• Personalised DC fitness plan (key areas to focus to accelerate your DC capability)
Learn what you need to do to get your brand strategy on point from our Brand & Innovation team
• Pivoting to new demand spaces: repurpose your brand DNA
• Sharpening your content strategy to create positive experiences and practical solutions along the P2P
• Future-proofing for your portfolio: redefine innovation
Kantar delivers its latest insights on the European digital commerce landscape, using data and observations from the previous 6 months of how this monumental shared experience across Europe has impacted what was already a strong shift in demand to online shopping.
How to use DC platforms to better drive brand equity & sales.
Managing digital commerce channels for peak efficiency.
Building & scaling a winning digital commerce-enabled business – FMCG case study.
• Omnichannel leadership: eJoint business planning, key priorities & best practice
• Activating across the Path to Purchase on Bricks & Clicks:
• Networking Break
• Case study on how brands are winning in omnichannel grocery
• Omnichannel Expert Panel: addressing delegate questions
Omnichannel as a crucial driver of your 2021-25 Plans.
The customer-journey-focused organization & the new must-have commercial competencies.
How to maximise eRetail mega-events & create your own.
Are your omnichannel, pureplay, & DTC channel capabilities fit for purpose to compete in the 2020s?
• Pureplay 1P/3P strategy (AMZ, etc)
• Building winning campaigns on pureplay platforms
• Best practice case study for pureplay
• Pureplay Q&A clinic
• When & how to go direct to consumer
• Driving traffic and conversion on DTC platforms
• Best practice case studies (DTC/Social)
• DTC/Social selling Q&A clinic
The role new routes to the consumer will play in your 2021-25 plans.
De Hallen, Hannie Dankbaarpassage 18, 1053 RT Amsterdam, The Netherlands